Simple plugin to hide the lyrics of the songs you publish (they will be between [lyrics] and [/lyrics]). You can also use it for spoilers or any text you want to make viwable with a click.
- Upload wplyrics folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the plugin in any post as described (by using [lyrics] and [/lyrics])
- Any question?
Feel free to ask
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Lyrics” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added options page to configure keyword and shown texts.
- Initial upload of the plugin as it was being used in some blogs.