With WP Post Redirect you can make a redirect when accessing your posts and point to an external link.
When activated, you will see a new metabox in the “New Post” screen, that allows you to set a new url where the user should be redirected. Simply and efficient!
- Upload the entire folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- All done! Now in your ‘New Post’ screen there is a new metabox. Enjoy!
12 Am Faoilleach 2022
Add a new window to open the page
15 An t-Iuchar 2019
Plugin that works great. One star less for the absence of update.
20 An Giblean 2018
Utilissimo e di facile uso
3 An t-Sultain 2016 2 replies
Excellent plugin. Just what I was searching for so long. 4 star as the redirection can not be opened in a new window. Do not want to use another plugin for redirection.
3 An t-Sultain 2016
Plugin author should consider adding an option to open the external link in a new tab/window.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Post Redirect” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Post Redirect” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- WP 6.2 compatibility check
- [New] Added backend column to mark posts with redirect enabled
- Fixed php warning on some configurations [Thanks to Andrea Smith]
- WP 5.9 compatibility check
- WP 5.6 compatibility check
- Minor improvements
- Version and compatibility dump
- Plugin reload
- Repository Readme Fix
- Added Presstrends I/O (modified version)
(!) = Important Update