Displays a confirmation dialog when plugin are enabled / stop. Display plugin enable / stop logs on the dashboard.
How to use
- A confirmation dialog will be displayed when enabling / disabling plug-ins.
- Logs will be recorded and displayed in the dashboard widget when plug-ins are enabled / stopped.
- The location where logs are saved is saved in / log in the “WP Plugin Confirm” directory.
- Upload the ‘wp-plugin-confirm’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Plugin Confirm” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Plugin Confirm” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Changed the plug-in name and file path, which is recorded in the log.
- First commit.