Use Google Map to get your customer’s location in checkout page and view it in your admin panel.
- The easiest way to add map to your e-commerce website
- No coding required!
- Get customer’s location in admin panel order page
- Search for Woo Google Map through ‘Plugins > Add New’.
- Find the plugin box of Woo Google Map and click on the ‘Install Now’ button.
- Then activate the Woo Google Map plugin.
- Go to Plugin settings page and add your Google map API key and default lat & long to display.
- enjoy it! 🙂
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Maps for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Maps for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.