If the GF Form has the “is_active” option = False, then when it is displayed via the Shortcode [gravityform id=’…’], an empty Page is usually displayed.
Such behavior may cause confusion and questions from Users.
And even the owner of the Site will not always be able to immediately understand what is happening.
Plugin “No Active for GravityForms” displays a normal Message that this Form is not Active.
And everything immediately becomes clear. Everyone is happy. ))
- Works with PHP 7.4
- Works with Gravity Forms versions 22.214.171.124 and higher. Tested up to 126.96.36.199
You can change the appearance of the Message through CSS Styles.
PRO Version Features:
- Separate Messages & Control for each Forms.
- Upload ’noactive-for-gravityforms’ folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- If you have any problems – please ask for support.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“No Active for GravityForms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “No Active for GravityForms” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
2021.08.26 * Added Settings Page.
2021.08.25 * Published in the Repository. Go!
2021.08.24 * Initial release.