Accept Retreeb payments on your WooCommerce shop!
Get access to a community of thousands of Retreebers by allowing them to use their favorite ethical payment solution.
Retreeb is the first payment solution which integrates its social responsibility in the heart of a sustainable business model. On each transaction Retreeb gives ⅓ of its revenue to social and environmental projects.
Change the world, one payment at a time.
The setup is easy and the plugin can run in test mode.
Customers can order on your store and confirm their payment in-app with one click.
Retreeb is only available for euro payments.
Retreeb applies a fee of 1.5% of the amount on each payment.
You need an account on the Retreeb business app to set up this plugin.
Customers need a Retreeb account to pay with the plugin.
If you have any question feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To install WooCommerce Retreeb Gateway, you need:
- WordPress Version 5.3 or newer (installed)
- WooCommerce Version 3.9 or newer (installed and activated)
- PHP Version 7.4 or newer
- Retreeb API key
- Log in to WordPress admin.
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for the WooCommerce Retreeb Gateway plugin.
- Click on Install Now and wait until the plugin is installed successfully.
- You can activate the plugin immediately by clicking on Activate now on the success page. If you want to activate it later, you can do so via Plugins > Installed Plugins.
Setup and Configuration
Before anything, you need to have downloaded the Retreeb business app on your phone and created an account.
Follow the steps below to connect the plugin to your Retreeb retailer account:
- After you have activated the WooCommerce Retreeb Gateway plugin, go to WooCommerce > Settings.
- Click the Payments tab.
- Click on Retreeb.
- Include your Retreeb’s API Key (you can find it on the app My business > Informations > API key).
- Click Save changes.
Do I need to download the Retreeb app to use this plugin?
Yes. As a retailer, you need to have an account on the Retreeb business app.
Do the customers need the Retreeb app?
Yes. Customers will need to have the Retreeb customer app to pay with the plugin.
How do I test?
The plugin has a test mode that you can use to test.
You can act as a customer and simulate transactions using the Retreeb customer app.
Which currencies are supported?
Only euros (€) are available.
How can I get help to set up the plugin?
If you need help setting up the plugin, please send an email to
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce Retreeb Gateway” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
v1.0 – 2022-10-25
- Initial release.