“Disable Any Plugin Updates” plugin provides you with an easy way to Disable any plugin updates. It’s easy to used also user friendly.
Features And Options:
- Simple, Clean and Beautiful plugin
- User Friendly
- Multiple Selection plugins
- Disable and Enable both option are available
- Install the plugin either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server (in the /wp-content/plugins/ directory).
- Activate the “Disable Any Plugin Updates” plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to “Disable Plugin” menu and start Disable any plugin updates.
18 An t-Iuchar 2020
Excellent Plugin to disable plugin updates.
Contributors & Developers
“Disable Any Plugin Updates” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Disable Any Plugin Updates” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.